Listen To This Episode:
This week for the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast,” host Christian Keroles sat down with Nozomi Hayase for a wide-ranging and cosmic conversation.
Hayase’s background is in studying psychology from both traditional and alternative perspectives. She brought fascinating insight and direction about the world we are living in today, as well as captivating narratives for how Bitcoin can help alleviate human suffering. This conversation is very high-level and future-looking into what a Bitcoin world could look like.
The following topics were also discussed:
- How money and the type of money we use affects our reality
- How does adopting bitcoin affect people’s connection to reality?
- What will life and civilization look like with a sound money?
- The value of self interest and the radical separation of good and evil
- How Bitcoin aligns incentives around selfishness